Are you boating abroad? Most countries require an ICC – International certificate of competence. There are several categories depending on what vessel or craft you want to hire of take command off; Sail, Jet Ski or Power – If power this could be under 10m or above 10m / unrestricted. The simple way to gain your power under 10m is to complete the RYA Level 2 Powerboat Course, If over 10m we can offer a direct assessment on your boat if it over 10m